Amusement Park Attendant (Seasonal) *NOC: 6722*
*Posting Date: 2022-09-29*
Company: World’s Finest Shows Inc.
Business information: Ontario’s premiere midway provider. We provide world-class fun to over 50 fairs, festivals, and events each year. Exciting games, delicious food, and thrill rides, family rides and kids’ rides.
Business Address: 9 Hawk Street, Nanticoke, ON, N0A 1L0
Work Location: Various locations across Ontario except by the London Region.
Type of Employment: Full Time – Seasonal / 6-month contract
Estimated Start Date: Early May 2023.
- Set up and dismantle rides and amusements
- Operate rides, amusements and facility equipment
- Operate food and game booths
- Perform maintenance on rides and equipment
- Assist patrons on and off rides
- Secure and release safety belts and bars
- Collect tickets and fees
- Clean and maintain recreational facilities and grounds
- May drive trucks, vans and other vehicles to transport staff, games and other attractions to amusement attraction sites.
- Education: No formal education required
- Experience: Experience is an asset. On-the-job training is provided
- Must be 18 or older, Background checks may be required
- Willing to travel for the duration of seasonal employment
- Driver’s license is an asset
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Fast-paced environment, Attention to detail
- Personal Suitability: Team player, Flexibility, Judgement, Reliability.
- Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Noisy, Hot, Cold/refrigerated
- Language: Basic level of English is required.
Salary: $15.50 – $17.50 hourly, 30-40 Hours per week.
Benefits: Transportation from one location to another is provided. Accommodation: Bunk Rooms and showers in trailers are available for housing at no cost. Travel expenses are covered if worker needs to relocate.
Work location and other information:
- Workers are required to travel to different cities throughout Ontario for 6 months. Workers needed for next season starting Early May 2023.
- Flexibility on schedule is required. Work schedules will vary from day to day depending on event and depending on weather. We work on weekends. Shifts are available from 07:00 – 24:00. Most common shift of 6-8 hours. At least 1 day off per week. Overtime may be required.
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]
Apply by mail to: P.O. Box 680, Simcoe, ON, N3Y 4T2
**Please apply with the subject: Job Application – Amusement Park Attendant**